General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Hi guys, has Vi stopped carrying forward unused data now?
Eg: Rs 118 has got 12GB data, valid 28 days.
Earlier, if you recharged prior to expiry, any unused data used to get carried forward. I think, now it does not get carried forward and lapses at the end of the first 28 days period. Can anyone confirm this for me pls?

Source:- Amar Ujala News
Vi plan going to increase in coming days. Confirm by CEO
8ZhZuO3.jpg

49 & 79 plans discontinued w.e.f 14th Jan 2022
With both Vi and airtel now discontinuing the lower denomination plans, I think for number retention, the cheapest way now is to let the Telco debit Rs 20 from Main Balance for 'non-usage for a continuous period of 90 days'.

Otherwise, the minimum option now is Rs 99 which will give you 28 days validity and a further 90 days grace period (So, 118 days extension in Rs 99). Instead a Rs 20 debit every 30 days would give you (30+30+30+30 = 120 days extension) in (20+20+20+20 = Rs 80).

This would be good for people like me who have enough Main Balance stashed in their secondary number.

Forget data. Calls and SMS are down during powercut.

@iDJ bro, remember that your circle is NOT their priority circle and hence expected...
Almost everyone I know has a Vi sim along with Jio sim. They even acquired RCom customer. Even Idea was popular as they had good service. It's sad how take us for granted.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock