General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Now Vi offering yearly plan with No cost Emi
DeLI73u.jpg

8RUJ5XC.jpg

tD2CAFf.jpg

Last edited:
Pay with rewards also available since last few weeks. We can recharge other Vi numbers too.
sSbortR.jpg

1iMhfgs.jpg
We should not risk our main number on Vi now. Its too risky now. Vi can file bankruptcy anytime now within a year, if government delays equity. Government is silent on equity conversion. Till that happens stay away from Vi. Whole year will go into 3G shut down and 4G expansion. 5G nowhere in site. Even on band 41. Six months of introductory free offer from Jio and Vi is shut down.

We should not risk our main number on Vi now. Its too risky now. Vi can file bankruptcy anytime now within a year, if government delays equity. Government is silent on equity conversion. Till that happens stay away from Vi. Whole year will go into 3G shut down and 4G expansion. 5G nowhere in site. Even on band 41. Six months of introductory free offer from Jio and Vi is shut down.
Almost everyone with 2G connection has Vi or Airtel here. Vi even acquired old RCom customers. And they offer better customer friendly offers. Even if they hit bankruptcy they will be acquired by some bigger network.

Almost everyone with 2G connection has Vi or Airtel here. Vi even acquired old RCom customers. And they offer better customer friendly offers. Even if they hit bankruptcy they will be acquired by some bigger network.
Only Adani is there. I don't think any foreign investors will come in front of Ambani. But even Adani is waiting for what? 1000-2000 Crore valuation? Company is much more than that. If he buys it now, it has chance to built excellent network within three years, even better than Jio because of stronger cash flow of Adani enterprises.

Vodafone idea degrading services on daily basis after spectrum addition on andhra pradesh still in my Indore the coverage is completely zero and no call connectivity and 4g network suddenly goes to 2g only issue escalated to nodal officer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock