General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Ported one of Jio number to Vi
Using their network after one and half year
Must say they improved a lot (at my place) :clap2:
Night data in hero unlimited packs:tup: are really superb impressed with it :wink2:

Location?

n2fdqlN.jpg

"Dear Customer, Happy to share that we have further strengthened our Network performance with additional 4G spectrum. This has helped us to improve the 4G experience in your area.
Stay connected with Vi - fastest 4G network in India
""
got this message

"Dear Customer, Happy to share that we have further strengthened our Network performance with additional 4G spectrum. This has helped us to improve the 4G experience in your area.
Stay connected with Vi - fastest 4G network in India
""
got this message
Where?

Ported one of Jio number to Vi
Using their network after one and half year
Must say they improved a lot (at my place) :clap2:
Night data in hero unlimited packs:tup: are really superb impressed with it :wink2:
@Niel Kumar During the night (Unlimited data) how much data speed did you get..?

Last edited:
Andhra Pradesh tenali
They might have upgraded 3+41(Band 3 was earlier 5Mhz, after auction it has become 10Mhz and band 41 was 10Mhz, after auction it has become 20Mhz), so total of 30Mhz. 4*4MIMO on band 41 along with 2*2MIMO on band 3 should give 50Mbps plus throughout the day and VoLTE issues might get sorted with that kind of spectrum as well. There is band 1 spectrum as well if 3G is shut down. But it's just 5Mhz. It won't give good experience.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock