General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

4TSe4Vn.jpg

This is deepest rural areas in Maharashtra circle with Idea 4G+ sites. Mumbai-Goa highway as well, some sites. Speeds upto 80-90Mbps. I don't know what else people want from wireless carrier and great coverage. I don't see Idea going anywhere in next two years atleast( If they focus on their top priority circles).

This is deepest rural areas in Maharashtra circle with Idea 4G+ sites. Mumbai-Goa highway as well, some sites. Speeds upto 80-90Mbps. I don't know what else people want from wireless carrier and great coverage. I don't see Idea going anywhere in next two years atleast( If they focus on their top priority circles).
May be in Maharashtra they retained Idea and let go Vodafone network. In Tamil Nadu they had very good network under Idea and Vodafone was pathetic. After merger, they retained Vodafone and let go Idea. How foolish right? They've lost a lot of loyal customers.

My TN Idea number has Roaming VoLte working in AP circle only. When roaming in Mah & even MP+CG circle (their TOP priority circles), VoLte doesn't work. When returning back to TN by yesterday (in Chennai to be specific), 4G VoLte & 2G fluctuates like crazy.
I don't know what else people want from wireless carrier and great coverage.
May be good 4G coverage (apart from Mumbai & Mah circles) and stable VoLte, especially in roaming. They said VoLte issues will be sorted out in Sep2021, but during that time only, VoLte TOTALLY stopped working in my Idea TN number (even in Home circle TN). After many complaints and follow ups - about a month later, they finally agreed that, "Sorry sir, we can't do absolutely anything about it", but ironically VoLte started after 2 days. But again, roaming VoLte issues still persist.

May be in Maharashtra they retained Idea and let go Vodafone network. In Tamil Nadu they had very good network under Idea and Vodafone was pathetic. After merger, they retained Vodafone and let go Idea. How foolish right? They've lost a lot of loyal customers.
My sim is Vodafone core Mumbai sim and my father's Sim is Idea core Maharashtra sim. We don't face any issues in VoLTE. I don't know current status of Vi in Chennai. But my friends from Chennai has left Airtel for Vi. Here as well, people moved in Airtel in 2019 and now they are back on Vi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock