General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Vi added 5 days worth incoming validity and 1gb per day for 5 days i don't know why?(in active number)
Also to me and like jokes for 29 feb
4zRsnE9.jpg

May be they are giving you 1GB/day till 29-Feb-2024 for FREE ???
No Wonder they are expected to be on the brink of bankruptcy. :explode:
I had got 5.1 GB left on homepage. Same disappears on clicking on more details. I called and asked. What's this? As always there systems were down and not showing it.

Since today morning I'm unable to call on any BSNL number from Vi.
Tried 3-4 BSNL numbers from Vi but getting "The number you're dialing is incorrect.. please check the number you have dialled"

Vi app with some good vibes. I truly love the app.
fm1taZk.png

• Vodafone Idea has reportedly reached out to the Department of Telecom to release bank guarantees worth ₹15,000 crore.
  • The bank guarantees were given to the government with respect to the adjusted gross revenue (AGR) and spectrum dues worth ₹50,339 crore.
  • With the telco opting for the four-year deferment of AGR dues, it now believes there’s no need for the DoT to hold on to those bank guarantees.
  • This is crucial for the telco as its board meets on March 3 to discuss fundraising options.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock