General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Nice to know that the Smart Recharge plans also queue up.

I really dont understand the Rs 128 voucher. It gives 0 benefits. Why would anyone recharge Rs 128, even if they wanted to do so for Porting?
Rather recharge Rs 129, get truly unlimited calls for next 18 days and on last day, port out.

Sometimes I really dont get what these Telcos think.
brother, 129 dont have outgoing sms facility according to ccm but 128 has sms facility by main balance deduction..
as VI still did not implement TRAI order of 1900 sms facility of in lower plan. So, if anybody has any urgency for port out- he has to recharge 128

" In terms of regulations of the Securities and exchanges Board of India ..we hereby certify that the Company has made timely payment of principal amount together with interest in respect of under mentioned debentures issued by the Company," said Vi ina regulatory filing on Tuesday. The due date was January 4.

How does plan queing work in Vi? I am on Rs 399 plan of old tariff (3GB/day, validity 56 days). Now, if before expiry, I recharge a lower value plan, which is also an unlimited plan, Eg: Rs 299 of new tariff (1.5GB/day, validity 28 days), will it get activated immediately, or will queue up and become active after my current Rs 399 expires?

How does plan queing work in Vi? I am on Rs 399 plan of old tariff (3GB/day, validity 56 days). Now, if before expiry, I recharge a lower value plan, which is also an unlimited plan, Eg: Rs 299 of new tariff (1.5GB/day, validity 28 days), will it get activated immediately, or will queue up and become active after my current Rs 399 expires?
Same plan gets queued. It doesn't get queued technically. It gets extended. Recharging with other plans might mess up the current plan. Airtel and Vi is not like Jio when it comes to queuing.

Same plan gets queued. It doesn't get queued technically. It gets extended. Recharging with other plans might mess up the current plan. Airtel and Vi is not like Jio when it comes to queuing.
Yes, it has messed up. but I dont know what it is meaning exactly.
My earlier plan Rs 399 is 3GB/day so I should keep getting that until its expiry. But I have recharged another Rs 299 plan. 8 days in advance.
So now, my Vi App shows 1GB/day and daily data balance shows as if I am getting only 1GB/day (instead of the active 3GB/day plan).
Validity has been properly increased, i.e. it increased by 28 days from the date of expiry of current Rs 399 plan.

What does this mean? Am I still on my old Rs 399 plan or not?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock