General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

You mean 129 ??
no 128. there is another recharge available of 129- ie for UL calling, but 128 is plan voucher validity for 28 days and sms is showing Rs 1/1.5/5 for local/ std/ isd and 10 VI to VI night calling free, no talk time

no 128. there is another recharge available of 129- ie for UL calling, but 128 is plan voucher validity for 28 days and sms is showing Rs 1/1.5/5 for local/ std/ isd and 10 VI to VI night calling free, no talk time
Could you post snapshot here ??

TRAI must bring new method to get PORT code from online (MNP enabler / operator website) via OTP confirmation. But then these greedy operators will block incoming SMS as well.
Best way out is that TRAI declare 1900 as an emergency number like 100, 101, 102 and 112 making it toll free to dial so long as the sim is connected to the mobile network even in the absence of a base plan and mention the porting code verbally on the call without even needing to have an incoming SMS. That way the person can dial it when he/she is at the receiving operators MNP centre and the executive can directly hear the MNP code and enter it in the app to process the request.

Could you post snapshot here ??
yes, 128 and 129 recharge voucher
07pJFKB.jpg
lMu66YK.jpg

My last recharges. See I am on smart pack. But can still send SMS.
hr1yRjz.png

ngUtDru.png

1RPK3V1.jpg
Bro, why have you done recharge of Rs 99 for two times on 18-Dec-2021? Did one of them fail, so you did again?

Bro, why have you done recharge of Rs 99 for two times on 18-Dec-2021? Did one of them fail, so you did again?
I asked my dad to recharge. He had some work. And I had some urgent work. So I did it on my own. I texted him that I already made the recharge. He didn't read the text. So he did the recharge. Thankfully, plan is queued. My outgoing validity expires in February.

I asked my dad to recharge. He had some work. And I had some urgent work. So I did it on my own. I texted him that I already made the recharge. He didn't read the text. So he did the recharge. Thankfully, plan is queued. My outgoing validity expires in February.
So this might be the reason for sms service to enable in that number ?? We queue the smart recharge plan then sms service get enable ??

So this might be the reason for sms service to enable in that number ?? We queue the smart recharge plan then sms service get enable ??
Maybe. I am not sure.

Nice to know that the Smart Recharge plans also queue up.

yes, 128 and 129 recharge voucher
I really dont understand the Rs 128 voucher. It gives 0 benefits. Why would anyone recharge Rs 128, even if they wanted to do so for Porting?
Rather recharge Rs 129, get truly unlimited calls for next 18 days and on last day, port out.

Sometimes I really dont get what these Telcos think.

Last edited:
really dont understand the Rs 128 voucher. It gives 0 benefits. Why would anyone recharge Rs 128, even if they wanted to do so for Porting?
Not 0 benefit .. benefit are 2.5p/sec Local & national calls , 10mins free night on net calls free/day importantly it's having sms service local ₹1/sms

4EQtu7L.jpg

Rather recharge Rs 129, get truly unlimited calls for next 18 days and on last day, port out
No you can't no outgoing sms in 129 plan

23K322r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock