General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Lol, selling music streaming by misspelling name of the biggest popstar of the day.
eblwYEJ.png
Fixed now.
fzIgIne.png

Option added to get the complimentary 1 GB extra data for 24 hours on data tab. ₹19 plan is now 1 GB add-on for 24 hours.
v7QIJSP.jpg

This is resolved now ;-)
I chatted via Vic & then said them to deactivate all vas.
Money not refunded though😑
Approach nodal officer via mail. Also demand for extra compensation for the inconveniences caused.

Surprisingly, speed increased a lot after price hike. I can watch Full HD videos without any buffering. I recall auto quality video falling to 360p or 240p because of network. Even calls are properly audible. Video calls still doesn't work on VoLTE. Shows server as unavailable.

Surprisingly, speed increased a lot after price hike. I can watch Full HD videos without any buffering. I recall auto quality video falling to 360p or 240p because of network. Even calls are properly audible. Video calls still doesn't work on VoLTE. Shows server as unavailable.
That's due to less traffic most of them may moved to other network after price hike 🤣😝

Party Fun GIF

@iDJ

And Guess what last 5 days I'm facing congestion issue in Jio Network 😝🥺
Price hike backfired. Now people would want to vasool the data until they exhaust it. IMO Jio should offer night downloads like Jio after the beta test period. Give complimentary 1-2 GB data for night downloads. It will not only free up the network. Even increase usage of their own apps if they bring smart downloads back. Mobile users are not their typical heavy bandwidth broadband users. So 1-2 GB won't make much difference. Even usage of Voot can increase to stream football in the app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock