General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

@Stvnn bro. At that time, my Idea number validity was till Jan2020. Idea allowed plan queing. So I recharged for Rs1499 thrice (1.5GB/day, UL calls, SMS). Come on, it is our Birla, doesn't he deserve even Rs5k??

Seriously speaking, Idea has much better network in MP & Mah circles at that time. Now Airtel has improved a lot wrt 4G coverage, all thanks to Band 5 spectrum (at least in places I roam) and VoId have stopped investing in networks.

@Stvnn bro. At that time, my Idea number validity was till Jan2020. Idea allowed plan queing. So I recharged for Rs1499 thrice (1.5GB/day, UL calls, SMS). Come on, it is our Birla, doesn't he deserve even Rs5k??

Seriously speaking, Idea has much better network in MP & Mah circles at that time. Now Airtel has improved a lot wrt 4G coverage, all thanks to Band 5 spectrum (at least in places I roam) and VoId have stopped investing in networks.
So far from my experience ,Vi particularly Idea has poor network in Kerala.

if i have a main balance in my vi number, say a balance of Rs 645/- what happens to this balance during this grace 90-day period after incoming stops. Does Vi delete this balance ? or is this balance retained for that 90 day period and again available to me at my new recharge?

if i have a main balance in my vi number, say a balance of Rs 645/- what happens to this balance during this grace 90-day period after incoming stops. Does Vi delete this balance ? or is this balance retained for that 90 day period and again available to me at my new recharge?
Your Main Balance is never forfeited. It always stays as-is.
As per TRAI Guidelines, even if you have no activity for a continuous period of 90 days, then the Telco may deduct Rs 20 and extend your number "to stay-active" by another 30 days. This keeps on continuing until you have less than Rs 20 in Main Balance.

If your Main Balance is less than Rs 20, and there is no activity for a continuous period of 90 days, then the Telco may permanently deactivate your number, again with a 15-day period for you to "claim it back". However, I think most telcos wont honour it.

IOVPcsh.png

nnQxrKW.png

You may get the full details on TRAI "Guidelines" in the Consumer Handbook here:
Refer Pg 6, Section: Deactivation of a mobile connection due to non-usage
https://trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/TRAI_Handbook_2018_Eng.pdf

Old cheap tactic by Vi.
Check your call history and see if you "answered any incoming call" from an unknown number and it was a recorded message.
If yes, please share the incoming number here. This is a big scam being run by Vi.
+918879983333

Today this number called me, I picked the call and disconnected it thinking normal spam caller.
I didn't pay attention to what they were saying.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock