General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

7eyXN3I.jpg

Without my consent 😐🙄
They started again after price hike. I got my money refunded. I raise a request that I had VAS fully blocked. How did it got activated? They never got back.

And these crooks (Yes, I mean it) at Vi asked my father's DOB under who's SIM was registered to issue refund. I confirmed my grandfather's name to get the refund. They needed grandfather's name to activate some VAS without consent.

+918879983333

Today this number called me, I picked the call and disconnected it thinking normal spam caller.
I didn't pay attention to what they were saying.
Yes, thats it. Vi deducts Rs 5 (or sometimes even more) just for answering an unsolicited call. This is an extremely illegal tactic. They deduct even if we immediately hang up. Its a huge scam running since ages. No one to take any action.

I may look more obsessed with Jio but i don't care i must address it .. For the past 5 years i hadn't get these kind of s#ity loot calls & sms to loot my money .. Long Live Jio

Edited..

Last edited:
I'm may look more obsessed with Jio but i don't care i must address it for the past 5 years i had been from these kind of s#ity loot calls & sms to loot my money .. Long Live Jio
Couldn't agree with you more. This is how I recommend Jio to my family and friends post freebie period. Even after double data and night unlimited. I don't recommend Vi to anyone. The only balance I ever lost on Jio was making International calls. My number must be similar to someone else's number. I received multiple missed calls. So I called back. I have a habit. So got charged. Otherwise no outdated VAS charge on Jio.

Couldn't agree with you more. This is how I recommend Jio to my family and friends post freebie period. Even after double data and night unlimited. I don't recommend Vi to anyone. The only balance I ever lost on Jio was making International calls. My number must be similar to someone else's number. I received multiple missed calls. So I called back. I have a habit. So got charged. Otherwise no outdated VAS charge on Jio.
Well the word "not" made very big difference of whole content due to typo .. read my post once again 😎

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock