General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

@TJ_DJ looks like a "Damage Control" move...
Umm, not really. The 'Recommended' section was always giving better benefits than the normal plans. I also had Rs 49 plan giving 28 days validity instead of the usual 14 days (prior to the hike).

Now I can see 14 days validity instead of the usual 10 days (post hike) for this Rs 49 plan.

Yes, Vi is providing extended validity in the 'recommended' section of the app.
Eg:
Rs 79: giving 28 days validity instead of 21 days
and many others as well.
But this is applicable only for recharges through Vi app right?

But this is applicable only for recharges through Vi app right?
It will also display on Vi website after you enter your number. I'm not sure, but to be on safe side it is better to recharge from Vi App / Vi Website only to get the additional benefits.

This is hilarious. What a great set of rewards.
4QRGHhz.png

And Jio here gave me extra discount through JioEngage on Cadbury Celebrations which was already heavily discounted on JioMart along with ₹100 cashback on ₹444 mobile recharge.

No double data = No Vi.

Hi guys. Does anyone know what is the Stop Auto-Debit code now for Vi?
Earlier it was *444*128*0# but now Vi has dscontinued Rs 128 plan. So what is the default auto-debit amount and what is the way to stop this autodebit?

It's a new benefit added from 22nd October in Hero Unlimited offer. Every month 2GB additional data will be provided on recharging with eligible Rs.299 and above plans.

This data can be claimed twice in a month, 1GB each time. After activation, it will be available to use only till the end of day/midnight.

To claim this backup data you can call 121249, if using Vi app then claim link will also be shown automatically when your data balance drops below 100MB.

Dialled 121249. It's says it's an invalid number.

Guys can we do any small recharge like rs 10 or 20 from existing Balance in our account?

I have 28 Rs. & Validity expires tomorrow so can I?
Note: it's secondary balance not main balance

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:
I want to send more than 100 sms in a day what will be the charges beyond 100 sms?? Any special plan to reduce sms charges after 100 sms in a day?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock