General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

I earlier told that, I didn't get VoLte in my Idea number while roaming in Maharashtra for the last 2 years. It was working good in MP+CG circles at that time.

Since by 30-Sep-2021, Idea cores are replaced by Voda ones PAN INDIA, Now there is one update. Now VoLTE is NOT AT ALL working in MP+CG circles as well. :wall: :wall: . There is one VoId PR person called Nikhil, who told in TT, that all VoLTE issues of VoId will become history after 30th sep 2021. But as expected, reverse has happened.

There is no way to complain in their app for VoLte issue. So I raised the "Calls are NOT working" complaint. Got a call after a day from a guy with abundant IQ :damn: and I think the promoters themselves hired him directly and as expected, he said, "Everything is fine here. Change your phone" :rolleyes:

These guys are going to give competition to Jio and Airtel. :rofl2: Their death sentence got postponed for 4 years and that's it. VoId is good, if you are living in Mumbai and Kerala only.
I was port in vi date12 Aug 2021. But very bad service in madhyapradesh. Now I am waiting my 90 days at VI network after I will again go airtel network.
I think 2022 VI out from indian market

There is no way to complain in their app for VoLte issue. So I raised the "Calls are NOT working" complaint. Got a call after a day from a guy with abundant IQ :damn: and I think the promoters themselves hired him directly and as expected, he said, "Everything is fine here. Change your phone" :rolleyes:
Another update came, this time received a call from a lady to my secondary Jio number, as incoming calls are still an issue in VoId (4G to 2G fallback issues). Her speaking tone was like a robot, repeating everything again and again. She tried to close the complaint, saying, "Just check, we have corrected the issues".

I told her to just hold on, as she has called the secondary number in different phone, I can check immediately, while she's on the call. Again NO VOLTE sign and I called my wife from the VoId number in another phone & calls are again going through 2G only. She once again repeated, "Just check, we have corrected the issues". I told her, "I just checked and the issue is still there. If you want to close the issue, then OK. But take a note that the Customer is NOT satisfied" She replied, "We have taken note of it (Customer is NOT satisfied)" and disconnected the call.

Looks like she is doing her work unwillingly and / or she has not got salary for few months. Let the VoId get some money from investors and give the salary to these poor guys first. Of course what they can do, if the promoters are stubborn + good for nothing guys and there is no network vendors and maintenance team to solve network issues for FREE.

Good if this plan have offered some SMS
0UvOivo.jpg

Last edited:
after 16 years association with idea and 1.5 years with vodafone 2 days back given port request to jio due to poor network and volte issues out of my family 4 connections 2 connections ported remaining will port on november 1

after 16 years association with idea and 1.5 years with vodafone 2 days back given port request to jio due to poor network and volte issues out of my family 4 connections 2 connections ported remaining will port on november 1
Good move, Vodafone is hopeless network. I also ported to airtel last week.

Final update regarding the VoLte issue on my Idea number. CC people finally accepted the defeat and said, "Sorry sir, There is nothing more we can do. VoLte is activated in our end.". I actually appreciate this response than fake promises.

Looks like they are getting so many VoLte related complaints now and are ready to let their customers to port out. I thought the issue is only on my Idea Sim and so I thought of changing to the new VoId (written as v! ) SIM, but getting errors everytime when trying to change SIM, saying "ID error" or something like that. WOW... Just WOOOW..

Another reason I am saying this issue is NOT related to Idea sim is, my relative with Voda TN Corp Postpaid SIM (using for past 5 years) is also not getting VoLte for last 15 days in his latest Samsung phone. He is also porting out from VoId network now. If Voda Corp customer is getting such amazing treatment, I am sure my Idea Prepaid number VoLte issue will never get sorted out.

Check Vi app which offers they giving since you are porting to other network

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock