General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

after 16 years association with idea and 1.5 years with vodafone 2 days back given port request to jio due to poor network and volte issues out of my family 4 connections 2 connections ported remaining will port on november 1
Yes, I can't understand, why they are NOT solving the VoLte issues. Even BSNL's implementation of VoLte is much much better, imho.

In MP+CG circle & AP circles, where they have re-framed Band 1 for 4G, voice calls fall back to 2G and immediately background data stops working. In TN again, they are using 3G in some places and shut down 3G in some cities. So without VoLte, voice calls sux in cities (2G fallback).

Good if this plan have offered some SMS
0UvOivo.jpg
Bro can u say me is this some special pack bcuz when I checked it only has 18 days validity
How cm here it's 28 days🧐

Made Vi pay me ₹50 as main balance to compensate to not only incorrect information from customer service. Same agent misbehaved and disconnected the call.

VoId now wants defer payment for even the current License fees and SUC as well...

Source:- HERE

So they want to pay nothing, but want their users to pay Rs35 / GB of data as floor tariff. WOW... Just WOWWW...

VoId now wants defer payment for even the current License fees and SUC as well...

Source:- HERE

So they want to pay nothing, but want their users to pay Rs35 / GB of data as floor tariff. WOW... Just WOWWW...
A clear indication of going bankrupt. Looks like they plan to increase the burden and go bankrupt.

Actually @thisisjagan bro, they (Promoters) do NOT want to invest their own money. They want to do business when it is easy like the good old Cartel days, with maximum profits from minimum of the minimum investment. But that is NOT possible with Jio as the competitor.

So for other investors, this looks like "lack of confidence", whereas the reality is more like "lack of interest for doing Business in tough times". As a result, no investors are ready to give their money.

The comedy here is VoId also NOT ready to take blame as well. That's why, VoId tried to blame Govt and their policies like, "ease of doing business blah blah blah, too much regulation blah blah blah, high taxation blah blah blah, floor pricing blah blah blah, unsustainable business blah blah blah, that's why no investors blah blah blah, we have invested a lot blah blah blah, Govt has to do something blah blah blah". But to their horror, Govt was also not ready to take blame as well and gave one of the best revival package and now ball is in the court of VoId.

There is a famous saying, "Either LEAD or FOLLOW or GET LOST. But DON'T DO ALL THE THREE AT THE SAME TIME". Sadly, VoId is doing just that. They have no money to invest in network. But they have money for useless branding, sponsoring events & fake 5G trial speeds (yeah the same VoId which can't give VoLTE to their users).

Actually @thisisjagan bro, they (Promoters) do NOT want to invest their own money. They want to do business when it is easy like the good old Cartel days, with maximum profits from minimum of the minimum investment. But that is NOT possible with Jio as the competitor.

So for other investors, this looks like "lack of confidence", whereas the reality is more like "lack of interest for doing Business in tough times". As a result, no investors are ready to give their money.

The comedy here is VoId also NOT ready to take blame as well. That's why, VoId tried to blame Govt and their policies like, "ease of doing business blah blah blah, too much regulation blah blah blah, high taxation blah blah blah, floor pricing blah blah blah, unsustainable business blah blah blah, that's why no investors blah blah blah, we have invested a lot blah blah blah, Govt has to do something blah blah blah". But to their horror, Govt was also not ready to take blame as well and gave one of the best revival package and now ball is in the court of VoId.

There is a famous saying, "Either LEAD or FOLLOW or GET LOST. But DON'T DO ALL THE THREE AT THE SAME TIME". Sadly, VoId is doing just that. They have no money to invest in network. But they have money for useless branding, sponsoring events & fake 5G trial speeds (yeah the same VoId which can't give VoLTE to their users).
Well said 👏👏👏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock