General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Vi has just policy to charge same as Airtel & Jio and then provide no volte services.
Making pit for themselves!!
If your services are not like ur competitors then reduce price also.

Example is dth sector.
Tata sky:high charges: premium service & quality.
Sun direct:low charges: moderate service & quality.

But, both are value for money.

Vi has just policy to charge same as Airtel & Jio and then provide no volte services.
Making pit for themselves!!
If your services are not like ur competitors then reduce price also.

Example is dth sector.
Tata sky:high charges: premium service & quality.
Sun direct:low charges: moderate service & quality.

But, both are value for money.
I disagree with you. While charging same as Airtel and Jio. Vi is offering me double the data, better OTT benefits (Voot Select, Lionsgate Play, Zee5 etc.), night unlimited data along with weekend roll over data. They even offer ₹20 and ₹40 discount coupons on plans. To say that they are not offering something different and competitive is wrong.

I disagree with you. While charging same as Airtel and Jio. Vi is offering me double the data, better OTT benefits (Voot Select, Lionsgate Play, Zee5 etc.), night unlimited data along with weekend roll over data. They even offer ₹20 and ₹40 discount coupons on plans. To say that they are not offering something different and competitive is wrong.
But all benefits useless till they offer better network
Due to poor network I ported to airtel

For me VI is best. My plan is RedX unlimited. Im getting all OTT apps subscription, unlimited calling, unlimited high speed data @1099₹ + GST. Net speed is also very good. Im enjoying Fire TV Stick with VI Net 😍😍

Here Speed of VoId is very less, Pings are sky high (when tested in non-VoId servers), in-building coverage is bad (even with 900MHz 2G, where airtel gives 4G coverage on 1800MHz band), rural coverage for data is almost Nil. I can tolerate everything as it is NOT my primary or secondary number. But WHY they have suddenly stop providing VoLTE ???? Even BSNL VoLte implementation is much better, imho.. Yes, the apathy or the lack of dedication of VoId team, with respect to network quality is putting even the PSU team to shame.

In cities like Madurai, where they have re-framed 3G spectrum for 4G, calls are going through 2G :wall: . Yes, speed of VoId is said to be good in some places like Kerala and Mumbai. But in most places, it is pretty bad.

I am using VoId as tertiary number, because in circles like MP+CG and Mah, speed of Jio / Airtel used to be much less than VoId and in building coverage of Airtel is not good in like 0.1% of the locations (MP / Mah circles). Another reason is I have recharge queued plans, before even the first tariff hike. But now, Jio speed has improved a lot and Airtel has zero in-building coverage issues every where now (thanks to recent sub GHz spectrum purchases).

I have only one request to VoId. Just give me back the VoLte service, please...

Hello frnds I need a help
I recharged 48/- 3gb data plan but it can't be used as my service validity is over
So which pack should I recharge now for service validity?
After getting validity what about my 48/- plan?

Pls help 🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock