General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Could anyone please help me with this?

How do I do 'Balance Transfer' from one Vi Number to another? I know earlier it was:
*131*<Amount>*<Vi Number># and it used to work for Rs 5 to Rs 30.

If I try now, I get - This service is temporarily unavailable. Is there an update to these codes? Cant find it anywhere on the official Vi website.

How do I do 'Balance Transfer' from one Vi Number to another? I know earlier it was:

If I try now, I get - This service is temporarily unavailable. Is there an update to these codes? Cant find it anywhere on the official Vi website.
around one month ago I contacted cc for balance transfer but they said since vodafone idea merger this service no longer available.

u can check vi apps, I had seen some option 1 month ago. did not checked recent. May be u van get some help

can anyone tell me- if any1 from VI migrate postpaid to prepaid- and he has some excess payment in post paid- then what will be done of that excess payment ? will it be transferred as prepaid balance or as account refund transfer ?

can anyone tell me- if any1 from VI migrate postpaid to prepaid- and he has some excess payment in post paid- then what will be done of that excess payment ? will it be transferred as prepaid balance or as account refund transfer ?
They will send you a cheque. You have to email the Customer Support. They'll tell you the process. I faced this in airtel or VI long back. But you'll get it back to your account.

Edit: found the email.

Dear Customer, Greetings for the day! This is with reference to your email regarding refund. We wish to inform you that the services towards your Idea mobile number xxx has been port out from Idea with effect from 06/Dec/2018. Also, we wish to inform you that excess amount will be deliver on your register billing address via cheque after 60 days of permanently disconnected from Idea. You may also contact our Customer Care by dialing 12345 (nominal charges of 50 paisa / 3 minutes) from your Idea mobile number & in the event of any Request & Complaints dial 198 (Toll free). Thanks & Regards, Vidhya Lone Customer Service Team Vodafone Idea Limited (formerly Idea Cellular Limited) An Aditya Birla Group & Vodafone Partnership

Last edited:
according to VI cc- u can not make outgoing sms anything below 129, I have more than Rs 200 main balance and I recharged for 95 & 98 for validity since last 2 months, but outgoing sms failed

according to VI cc- u can not make outgoing sms anything below 129, I have more than Rs 200 main balance and I recharged for 95 & 98 for validity since last 2 months, but outgoing sms failed
Outgoing SMS works with those plans mentioned particularly as messages per day in thier plans

Anyone know whether we can queue plans like jio and airtel in VI. My plan expires today. I don't want to lose one day of validity by taking risk

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock