General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

You can port out to another network without changing the phone number.
Yeah, but I don't want to. It's the only network with decent coverage through the city. Jio and Airtel are below average. I am talking about calls not data.

Yeah, but I don't want to. It's the only network with decent coverage through the city. Jio and Airtel are below average. I am talking about calls not data.
You can use Vi network in secondary sim as Network vendors (like Nokia, Ericsson etc) with long dues might switch off due to cash crunch in Vi.

I've sent a port out request. They called and assured they will notify 1 month prior to network closure.
Every single thing I use is linked with my Vi number. I am sure they will allow smooth transition. Jio seems to be the only thing that will work in my area then. Airtel is totally crap here.

Every single thing I use is linked with my Vi number. I am sure they will allow smooth transition. Jio seems to be the only thing that will work in my area then. Airtel is totally crap here.
Same also, man. We used it like landline. After we disconnected the landline years back. Our was a Reliance number. They moved us to Vodafone. From bank to gas bill to cable. It became the default number. Hope, they do something like this during disconnection.

Same also, man. We used it like landline. After we disconnected the landline years back. Our was a Reliance number. They moved us to Vodafone. From bank to gas bill to cable. It became the default number. Hope, they do something like this during disconnection.
Now situation is different as Airtel & Jio are already overloaded and BSNL is handicapped. Govt. was told that we have not favor any one company.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock