General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Zee5 premium on ₹299/₹449 plans it was there or not 🤔
o0UzugG.jpg
I am on the ₹699 plan, but even I am getting Zee5 through Vi Movies & TV.

I am on the ₹699 plan, but even I am getting Zee5 through Vi Movies & TV.
I think it's available for all users as I didn't got the benefit on the date of purchase of the plan. But at a later date.

How do you access premium on Zee5 using the same phone number?

How do you access premium on Zee5 using the same phone number?
You can't access Zee5 directly through it's app. You need to access through Vi Movies & TV app.

ReHCrls.jpg

19jRkAH.jpg

But once you are in, you can access the app as usual.

You can't access Zee5 directly through it's app. You need to access through Vi Movies & TV app.

ReHCrls.jpg

19jRkAH.jpg

But once you are in, you can access the app as usual.
I really hate this method. It's more convenient to use the creditials you to use signed up to use on browsers and TV app.

I really hate this method. It's more convenient to use the creditials you to use signed up to use on browsers and TV app.
Yeah.. and the website doesn't have Zee5 content yet. So you can't watch Zee5 on TV.

Yeah.. and the website doesn't have Zee5 content yet. So you can't watch Zee5 on TV.
When they first started giving Zee5 two years back. We had to sign up/in using our creditials on the Zee5 app. Subscription was tied up to the account. Than only we got access. So I was using the subscription on Android TV app by using my Zee5 log in signed up using mail and password for like a year.

When they first started giving Zee5 two years back. We had to sign up/in using our creditials on the Zee5 app. Subscription was tied up to the account. Than only we got access. So I was using the subscription on Android TV app by using my Zee5 log in signed up using mail and password for like a year.
It didn't work for me like that. It used to ask me to open Vodafone Play app. And when I logged in through creditials, it told me to subscribe.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock