General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

I didn't recharge my Jio number as I am at home. They called me asking why I didn't charge. What was the mean of charge? I said I recharge online. And I didn't recharge because calls are not properly audible outside my area. I highlighted the areas. They resolved it within 2 days as confirmed by my friends living there.
True. When Jio just came into effect and network was still going on. I raised issue they resolved issue within 7 days in two of my villages. Yeah they must fix this 104 ASAP. Other than this JioPhone users are getting free minutes and One on One recharge that's something remarkable.

regarding my network problem from 2+ years finally today i registered email complaint to nick read lets see what will happens

yGIQBlT.jpg

Vi app no longer shows remaining data or plan since yesterday. Anyone else facing same issue?
6ygU6x8.jpg

May be the app developers demanded money for their work and then, u just guess what happened.... Just kidding...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock