General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Why doesn't the pack activate the same day?
I recharged my number today at 12:01AM. But I am only able to use my leftover daily data from the previous day. The plan I recharged didn't get activated. Instead, it will activate tomorrow. 😑
I remember @iDJ bro also faced a similar issue.

Why doesn't the pack activate the same day?
I recharged my number today at 12:01AM. But I am only able to use my leftover daily data from the previous day. The plan I recharged didn't get activated. Instead, it will activate tomorrow. 😑
I remember @iDJ bro also faced a similar issue.
That's some clever way to sell you the ₹48 and ₹98 plan. I don't usually use even half of my 3 GB. The day prior to my plan expiration I had fallen asleep leaving YouTube Music on. Almost exhausting most of my daily data. So recharged to use two plans at same time to only find you can only use the data at the plan expiration date. What a dumb logic.

That's not the only issue. There are so many cashback offers. Yet, we can't queue recharges and save money. By now I would've recharge for next 6 months.

Most wallets not supporting payments within the Vi app is another bummer.

Actually daily data is stressing their already weak network. Tariff hike like in Dec 2019, will bring the much needed relief to the network. A slight change in prepaid tariff plan, small increase in postpaid rent, non-daily data packs, will not bring the change he wanted to see.

But Jio and Airtel are eagerly waiting to see VoId's death and may not give support in tariff hike, like last time.
Vi CEO urged Airtel and Jio to gradually move away from daily data plans, and said they made ‘no sense’ as consumers don’t use data uniformly.
They are saying such bullsh*t stories in last few weeks. They want TRAI to bring floor tariff. Earlier TRAI was a silent spectator, when these dacoits charged Rs250 per GB of data. Now why will they bring floor tariff in these pandemic days and get MORE bad name from people? What will VoId do, if TRAI trolled them in the name of floor tariff like, Rs199 - 1.5GB/day for 30 days, with UL calls and SMS?

Actually daily data is stressing their already weak network. Tariff hike like in Dec 2019, will bring the much needed relief to the network. A slight change in prepaid tariff plan, small increase in postpaid rent, non-daily data packs, will not bring the change he wanted to see.

But Jio and Airtel are eagerly waiting to see VoId's death and may not give support in tariff hike, like last time.

They are saying such bullsh*t stories in last few weeks. They want TRAI to bring floor tariff. Earlier TRAI was a silent spectator, when these dacoits charged Rs250 per GB of data. Now why will they bring floor tariff in these pandemic days and get MORE bad name from people? What will VoId do, if TRAI trolled them in the name of floor tariff like, Rs199 - 1.5GB/day for 30 days, with UL calls and SMS?
that is going happen

TRAI can only make floor price issue published and implemented, as discussion was already going on. to gain credit from govt that TRAI is listing to all telco( i mean listing to vi-poorest operators) issue and taking action .

what other HELP govt can ptovide to vi/telco.

one area is to use USOF fund wisely to wipe off 2G customer from contry, whaich may help vi , because shutdown of 2g netowrk bring lots of cost savings to vi. if govt handhold customer , rathrt that jio subsidies with US giant, is more realiable and prosperous solution for BHARAT.

USOF can give cahback of Rs500-100 spread over period of 1 year to migrate 300 million ( real numbre could be 150) to migrate to 4g and let operator shutown 2g in india.

this wat TRAI can hands off this issue from there head permantly, and vi will continue to travel to its death destination pathway.

My point is TRAI is Mr A pet dog, so they will bring similar to what u said rs199 for daily data,+ unlm mited calls, and rs75 for 2g phone with unlimited calls.

How stupid it is to remind customers everyday that their recharge is expiring but not allowing them to queue recharges? So what's the point of sending remainders everyday via sms?

How stupid it is to remind customers everyday that their recharge is expiring but not allowing them to queue recharges? So what's the point of sending remainders everyday via sms?
I never receive such reminder messages. 🤔
I get them only after the recharge has expired.

This is a nightmare, especially on my Dad's number who freaks out that the services will be going down, even though there is a week left for validity

New plans? I haven't seen these before.
pI1vMNN.jpg

New plans? I haven't seen these before.
pI1vMNN.jpg
267 is new, 269 is old

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock