General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Thanks. Will a Rs 48 recharge also carry forward my previous 44+ GB data or no?

Hi guys - i did a recharge with Rs 351 again, and got 100GB data, and my previous 44GB data got carried forward with validity of 56 days of the new recharge. So, now I've got total 144GB data and a validity of 56 days.

I just didn't want to risk losing it, so did the same Rs 351 recharge. But how can I be sure that next time even if I do a Rs 48 recharge (for 28 days), my unused data of this 144GB will get carried forward? Usually the narrative is that you need to recharge with "same plan" to be able to carry forward unused data, but again, I am not sure about this.

Customer Care is hopeless. When I emailed them and talked over the phone, they said that the unused data will lapse, and will not get carried forward. Still actually it has got carried forward. So I am not relying on them to give me any correct information. It will just be a hit-and-miss I think. But if any of you have done this earlier, i.e. recharging with a much lower values plan than current plan - does the data get carried forward?

Many thanks for your help, as always. Cheers.

Hi guys - i did a recharge with Rs 351 again, and got 100GB data, and my previous 44GB data got carried forward with validity of 56 days of the new recharge. So, now I've got total 144GB data and a validity of 56 days.

I just didn't want to risk losing it, so did the same Rs 351 recharge. But how can I be sure that next time even if I do a Rs 48 recharge (for 28 days), my unused data of this 144GB will get carried forward? Usually the narrative is that you need to recharge with "same plan" to be able to carry forward unused data, but again, I am not sure about this.

Customer Care is hopeless. When I emailed them and talked over the phone, they said that the unused data will lapse, and will not get carried forward. Still actually it has got carried forward. So I am not relying on them to give me any correct information. It will just be a hit-and-miss I think. But if any of you have done this earlier, i.e. recharging with a much lower values plan than current plan - does the data get carried forward?

Many thanks for your help, as always. Cheers.
Its airtel which doesn’t carry forward even we recharged for same amount of pack

in Vi they carried forward
Last time I recharged 98rs 12gb data pack and data was unused but it was carried forwarded even in 49rs pack which gives only 100/200 mb data

Ks2x6g3.jpg

Coupons on recharges
Is this new one or older?

You know why people hate Vodafone because of their stupid tactics. ₹399 is listed as both giving 3 GB daily data and 1.5 GB daily data. It's so confusing. Somewhere they are offering ₹40 discount coupon on next purchase and also seperately offering 5 GB data on buying via app. It's just so confusing that you end up buying plans of higher amount.

Anyone who bought ₹399 what benefit are you getting?

You know why people hate Vodafone because of their stupid tactics. ₹399 is listed as both giving 3 GB daily data and 1.5 GB daily data. It's so confusing. Somewhere they are offering ₹40 discount coupon on next purchase and also seperately offering 5 GB data on buying via app. It's just so confusing that you end up buying plans of higher amount.

Anyone who bought ₹399 what benefit are you getting?

Normal benefits are 1.5GB. Double Data is currently mainly on 2+2GB UL plans. But under For You (Segmented) section they offer increased benefits on certain plans.

Certain plans have App/Web bonus data which is available to all customers. No For You (Segmented) section scene.
Ks2x6g3.jpg

Coupons on recharges
Is this new one or older?

Launched in March as Flash Sale. Continuing for the time being.

Normal benefits are 1.5GB. Double Data is currently mainly on 2+2GB UL plans. But under For You (Segmented) section they offer increased benefits on certain plans.

Certain plans have App/Web bonus data which is available to all customers. No For You (Segmented) section scene.

Launched in March as Flash Sale. Continuing for the time being.
I am getting it double data and 5 GB on ₹399 plan on 121, Vi app and Amazon But Vi app is also showing 1.5 GB on ₹399. Will I get the double benefits?

Someone please confirm what benefits I am getting. I recharged 3 GB double data plan of ₹399. I was already on ₹297 FRC which was supposed to expire. I had 600 mb data left on the previous pack. Now after recharging I got promised additional 5 GB data. But additional 1.5 GB data is not reflecting on the account. Customer care is confusing. Can any existing Vi Customer know about my plan by reading the sms sent to me? @Prithi Deb @Basil
g23jyuu.jpg

iAPPY2X.jpg

XTBmra9.jpg

But additional 1.5 GB data is not reflecting on the account.
What additional 1.5GB are you talking about? 🤔
The ₹399 plan provides 1.5GB/Day for 56 Days. And you seem to have gotten your 1.5GB of data for the day.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock