General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

What additional 1.5GB are you talking about? 🤔
The ₹399 plan provides 1.5GB/Day for 56 Days. And you seem to have gotten your 1.5GB of data for the day.
DFAKNpv.jpg

oBo6o3n.jpg

No wonder, they are loosing customers left, right and center....
I am so confused. Customer care said I got 3 GB data per day. But it's not showing. And they are so clueless. One said to get benefit you must recharge using Top Up. I told him I specifically asked about Amazon Wallet to customer care agent. And the agent agreed. I even got call recording of same. I sent mail to nodal officer about this. Let's see what happens.

You are right. Next time I will think twice before recharging. This is why my primary number will always remain Jio because of their customer service.

I am so confused. Customer care said I got 3 GB data per day. But it's not showing. And they are so clueless. One said to get benefit you must recharge using Top Up. I told him I specifically asked about Amazon Wallet to customer care agent. And the agent agreed. I even got call recording of same. I sent mail to nodal officer about this. Let's see what happens.

You are right. Next time I will think twice before recharging. This is why my primary number will always remain Jio because of their customer service.
Are you sure ur 600mb frc plan validity is 19th July?

I think you are getting correct benifits . 3gb data per day showing in my application home screen .. 2.1gb remaining means you have consumed 900 mb today

In details pack section it's showing 1.5 gb remaining + 1.5 gb extra from that you have used 866mb so it's showing 634mb left for the day .

I think yours frc data benifits have lapsed.

Are you sure ur 600mb frc plan validity is 19th July?

I think you are getting correct benifits . 3gb data per day showing in my application home screen .. 2.1gb remaining means you have consumed 900 mb today

In details pack section it's showing 1.5 gb remaining + 1.5 gb extra from that you have used 866mb so it's showing 634mb left for the day .

I think yours frc data benifits have lapsed.
It was 643 mb even before I made the recharged. Hence, the confusion. I made the recharge as I ran out of most of my today's data while streaming YouTube.

Last edited:
It was 643 mb even before I made the recharged. Hence, the confusion. I made the rechargs as I ran out of most of my today's data while streaming YouTube.
Check again in pack detail section after 12am

I'm sure it will show like 1.5 gb left and another pack with 1.5 gb left

And app home screen will show total 3gb left out of 3gb.

Very true Jio treat new and old customer the same way plans are simple sober it depends on you from where you recharge and get cashback. There is long way Vi need to travel, even though you don't need to recharge any of your number unnecessary just to keep it alive.

Very true Jio treat new and old customer the same way plans are simple sober it depends on you from where you recharge and get cashback. There is long way Vi need to travel, even though you don't need to recharge any of your number unnecessary just to keep it alive.
I didn't recharge my Jio number as I am at home. They called me asking why I didn't charge. What was the mean of charge? I said I recharge online. And I didn't recharge because calls are not properly audible outside my area. I highlighted the areas. They resolved it within 2 days as confirmed by my friends living there. I also like the fact that incoming messages and calls are still working. Only thing I hate is 104 which I accidentally dialled instead of my Airtel number. It shockingly didn't work which is sad as many without recharge can also have COVID.

Check again in pack detail section after 12am

I'm sure it will show like 1.5 gb left and another pack with 1.5 gb left

And app home screen will show total 3gb left out of 3gb.
Getting 3 GB data as promised. According to customer service the old FRC plans paused. Will get the remaining 1.5 GB data on the last day of the expiry of recharge.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock