General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

@Prithi Deb bro. Are you getting network issues since the day Earthquake happen? I am getting fluctuating network. But I am unable to register complaint as they don't take complaints when disasters happens.

@Prithi Deb bro. Are you getting network issues since the day Earthquake happen? I am getting fluctuating network. But I am unable to register complaint as they don't take complaints when disasters happens.
No issues here.

Does Vi supports recharge queuing? Am already on ₹297 FRC plan. If I buy ₹399. Will the existing plan get overridden?

Does Vi supports recharge queuing? Am already on ₹297 FRC plan. If I buy ₹399. Will the existing plan get overridden?
It didn't support queuing last time I checked (about 1½ year ago). Not sure if it supports now (I doubt it).

Idea, even after merging with Voda, but before full integration, allowed queuing of even different recharges in a different way.

For example, during end of Nov-2019, (about a week before tariff hike & got confirmed tariff hike news) I was in UL calls + 1GB/day plan valid till 23-Jan-2020 (Rs1299 plan, as TN is Idea's weaker circle). I then have done UL calls + 1.5GB/day for 365 days recharge THRICE (Rs1499) considering the news that their Rs14k crore spectrum payout coming after Moratorium around the same time. What happened was surprised me. They have broken 1.5GB/day to 1GB/day pack and separate 0.5GB/day packs. That's I have 0.5GB/day valid till 23-Nov-2022 end, PLUS 1GB/day valid till 22-Jan-2023.

Idea used to be not bad, when they were alone. They gave some decent fight even in their weaker circles and bought 3G and 4G spectrum and provided VoLte there. It is Voda that spoiled them, by introducing their awful cluster by cluster approach and ZERO investment in weaker circles. It is not surprising that, the queuing benefit is now removed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock