General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

WDR was supposed to expire for new subscriptions yesterday. Probably extended. No idea about Double Data. It's been available for a long time. It should remain for time to come.
Sorry, I meant for Night Unlimited plan not Double Data.

Wanted to talk to customer service about some PayG service. Waited five minutes for call to be transferred without hold music than out of nowhere IVR started speaking about them being available on WhatsApp than getting hold message. It's repeating for a few minutes. Now we are back to silence. 15 minutes are gone. Yet, no agent could be connected.

Edit: Call disconnected itself after 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Is Volte available for Poco C3? I am not getting it.

Wrote to customer care as call wouldn't connect. On Twitter saw this response to some other user. But it's not working. Is there any way to activate it. I don't wanna publicly give away my number on social media sites.
They'll ask you to DM your phone number. That SMS method works only on idea sim.
DM them on twitter OR mail them with screenshots that Volte is switched on in your phone settings & Vi Volte is available in your circle but still you're not getting it.

They'll ask you to DM your phone number. That SMS method works only on idea sim.
DM them on twitter OR mail them with screenshots that Volte is switched on in your phone settings & Vi Volte is available in your circle but still you're not getting it.
I already mailed them.

Wrote to customer care as call wouldn't connect. On Twitter saw this response to some other user. But it's not working. Is there any way to activate it. I don't wanna publicly give away my number on social media sites.
Source
Earlier there used to be chat option in the app itself. It used to be very convenient. Now they removed it. But it usually works when you DM them on Twitter. My friend did the same for his dad's new Redmi Note 9 Pro. The even call to confirm if it's working now.

I requested Vi Nodal Team to activate Volte. The enabled it for me. Unfortunately, I am unable to make any video calls. @Prithi Deb bro. Are you able to make video calls on Vi?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock