General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Vi app is borked. I already had 4 GB per day plan activated. I wanted to queue 1.5 GB per day plan. I was assured by CC that new plan would be queued and activated only after my current plan expires. But after recharging with ₹ 249 for 1.5 Gb/day plan, it activated the same day (Kinda expected). Fine but now I only get 4.5 Gb/day. I should get 4 + 1.5 = 5.5 Gb per day isn't it? It is these (purposely created) bugs in their system makes us believe that Vi is just the exact same combination of previous two chor companies who are not here to do ethical business. Vi is just a lipstick on old pigs. Or Vi just doesn't have a talented backend team who will work out a clear strategy regarding recharges.

Another point to note is the 4 Gb collected per day for weekend data rollover is added as packs of 4 GB each. So when you consume first 4 Gb, Vi network switches you to 2G network as a punishment and after 10 mins, after airplane mode toggle on phone, you again connect to 4G for next 4 Gb of data. Rinse and repeat. Same behaviour is observed on OnePlus 7 as well as on iPhone 12. So it is not a handset issue.
this was expedted. data recharge dont que up

even weekend rollover is completely mess, as u said it make packet of 4gb. and then disconnects.

so apart from lowest 4G site India, poor customer service, ridiculous behaviors or Recharge( Billing server) and chor mentality of each vi mini store, only good part is attractive Advt and Hordings,which makes company running.

Anyone from Mumbai (Thane) using Vi Network and share the experience??

WDR + Double Data + Binge All Night Data
u2n6Oy2.png

Will double data be discontinued next month?

WDR was supposed to expire for new subscriptions yesterday. Probably extended. No idea about Double Data. It's been available for a long time. It should remain for time to come.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock