Discussion General Discussions About Various Useful Apps

Can anyone able to screen mirror Hotstar app on the smart tv?
I only get audio and picture gets black..

Gboard is far better compare to shiftkey ..

Settings are more in Gboard compare to shiftkey ..

As said by @greylala91 bro check autocorrect option in settings menu bro

Then u'll never regret

In my experience I typed more wrong words in gboard than SwiftKey and on top don't know why there is no word suggestions in chrome or google app if I use gboard.

In my experience I typed more wrong words in gboard than SwiftKey and on top don't know why there is no word suggestions in chrome or google app if I use gboard.
If you prefer typing Swiftkey is the best out there. However, if you prefer swyping Gboard beats Swiftkey easily.

And about the suggestions in Chrome and Google app they have enabled it in the latest beta. It'll roll out soon to everyone. Check my other thread on this where I posted a screenshot!

[Update]Gboard updated with useful features

Last edited:
@Gobinaath Bro, You can use Hotstar on browser (It works same as app) and take a screenshot... I tested in Google chrome Android..I was able to take screenshot on any page..
Its not possible to take screenshot from app...I too got error message "Unable to capture Screen. DRM protected image"

Digital rights management (DRM) is a copy protection technology that is widely used by hardware and software manufacturers, publishers and copyright holders. You can't copy, record, capture content that are protected by DRM no matter video or image.

Last edited:
Sensy India TV Guide & Remote - Android Apps on Google Play

u_Yw9C1xuU1607odu7i3Bh6svMqdAFh6-WcfeOJqNBhkhIW-EP7pm8IGooUuPYUpXRg=h900-rw

5rUvjul-p6BwmlNQS9ht0SkCbGgDLkcIKdqvFpNNR9dRsNRD9NWP5LES4GoO50g8JaA=h900-rw

excellent app , have been using it regularly with voice control

Sensy India TV Guide & Remote

uORtY5-eKGqEveD5wGuix8no0rdyV9xnKLNuni_Q1z0vYaVVv4xYmBQ8f39eYAc2P3g=w300-rw

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock