General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,196
NEW DELHI: The mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market opportunity, envisaged at Rs 26,000 crore, could take a serious hit at a time when Reliance Jio Infocomm’s disruptive pricing has dented incumbent telco revenues and hastened consolidation in the telecom sector, analysts and industry experts said.

So much so, MVNOs, they said, are likely to find it tough to negotiate viable terms with potential partner telcos, which are engaged in a bruising battle to hold on to margins, amid rising competitive intensity following Jio’s entry
Mukesh Ambani: Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio foray puts Rs 26,000 crore worth MVNO market in tatters, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Reliance Jio becomes fifth-largest telco, 72 million paid subscribers credit positive: Moody’s
Moody’s Wednesday said that new telecom player Reliance Jio Infocomm’s addition of 72 million Jio Prime subscribers is credit positive
Reliance Jio becomes fifth-largest telco, 72 million paid subscribers credit positive: Moody’s NEW DELHI: Credit ratings firm Moody’s Wednesday said that new telecom player Reliance Jio Infocomm’s addition of 72 million Jio Prime subscribers is credit positive and the telco has become the fifth-largest operator in the country.

"Reliance Jio has enrolled 72 million paying subscribers for its telecom services. This is credit positive as the subscriber enrolment reduces cash-flow uncertainty of the telecom business," the US-based firm in a statement said.

Taking market consolidation into account, Moody’s said that the new telecom entrant has become India’s fifth-largest operator by subscribers addition trailing with nearest public sector rival BSNL with 100 million customers and stays ahead of Tata group’s telecom arm Tata Teleservices (50 million subribers
Reliance Jio: Reliance Jio becomes fifth-largest telco, 72 million paid subscribers credit positive: Moody’s, Telecom News, ET Telecom

akshayprabhu said:
2Am to 5am milega unlimited

Bro mine is MOTO E 4Gen and i used JIO for the past one month .. only when i removed and reinserted the JIO SIM issue came .

ilikered said:
And yes, I had to contact Google for a backup code since I didn't have any to get into my account. I disabled the 2sv for now.

How to contact Google in such cases?

prasad1979 said:
How to contact Google in such cases?

You need to fill a form bro which is available under support portal. After submitting it, they will contact you via email or phone given in the form.

Last edited by a moderator:
sumitroy said:
use Google Authenticator app

Yeah, we can do that too once we get the access back. Either voice call or the authenticator app are the options for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trai ask jio to stop the extension 15 days and summer offer for three months
16a024095b3e3db96a12e343b3b84480.jpg

75544c2c7e4af3cd58a6f7877924b39e.jpg

d41e7a36284da5c594f78c8d351b6a16.jpg

037d9968dece62347faf497eb60a8470.jpg

a74fc7b92bb2f69b7b7c1599223b793e.jpg

0e1645201874929e9bd13448895f23de.jpg

Back
Top Bottom