General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,196
ilikered said:
I'm facing an issue with jio. I don't receive the verification code on SMS from Google. I have enabled two step verification on my Gmail. This was working fine when I was on Vodafone. After I ported my number, it's not working. Can anyone who enabled two step verification please confirm if it's the same case for other jio numbers too.
Me to facing same problem after porting from vodafone[emoji26] [emoji24]

Bro, removed my JIO SIM from moto e phone and re-inserted after that phone not able to detect SIM  even another slot with Airtel also. JIO service ppl told problem in phone. Software re-installed in Moto Service centre now only Airtel SIM detects and moto ppl telling problem with JIO sim . Even after inserting replacment SIM in slot. Don't know where the actual problem is 
:'(

SANTANU KAR said:
Me to facing same problem after porting from vodafone[emoji26] [emoji24]
So it's an issue with ported numbers then.

SATFAN said:
Bro, removed my JIO SIM from moto e phone and re-inserted after that phone not able to detect SIM  even another slot with Airtel also. JIO service ppl told problem in phone. Software re-installed in Moto Service centre now only Airtel SIM detects and moto ppl telling problem with JIO sim . Even after inserting replacment SIM in slot. Don't know where the actual problem is 
:'(
which generation of Moto e.. cos Jio works only on Moto E 4G and Moto E3 Power

Back
Top Bottom