General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,195
ilikered said:
I'm facing an issue with jio. I don't receive the verification code on SMS from Google. I have enabled two step verification on my Gmail. This was working fine when I was on Vodafone. After I ported my number, it's not working. Can anyone who enabled two step verification please confirm if it's the same case for other jio numbers too.

Recently I faced the same issue on an Aircel SIM while trying to login to google account. I dont think its specific to network carrier. Something must be wrong at google end... It worked later when i checked after 7 hours

ETTelecom.com
Telecom NewsLatest Telecom NewsIndustry
Reliance Jio’s Summer Surprise offer to grow subscribers, challenge rivals: Care Ratings
On February 21, Ambani said that Jio added 100 million subscribers, while on the other side, analysts maintain that migration of ‘free’ customers to a paid platform would always be a massive challenge for the new telco.
Muntazir Abbas | ETTelecom | April 04, 2017, 09:20 IST
X
Reliance Jio’s Summer Surprise offer to grow subscribers, challenge rivals: Care RatingsNEW DELHI: New telecom entrant Reliance Jio’s surprise extension of freebies till June will help it garner more subscribers and continue to give a challenge to rival telcos such as Bharti Airtel, Vodafone India and Idea Cellular, according to a Care Ratings finding.

“The surprise move by Reliance Jio will continue to add more subscribers to its base. With this new offer, Reliance Jio will continue to give tough competition to the telecom operators. Nevertheless, going forward, we expect the growth in data usage by subscribers to drive the telecom industry’s growth, “ the credit ratings agency in a statement said.

On March 31, billionaire Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Jio said that it had notched an unprecedented 72 million paid subscribers, out of nearly 1.20 million, and has extended its deadline by 15 days for migrating other subscribers to its Jio Prime offer
Reliance Jio’s Summer Surprise offer to grow subscribers, challenge rivals: Care Ratings, Telecom News, ET Telecom

greylala91 said:
Recently I faced the same issue on an Aircel SIM while trying to login to google account. I dont think its specific to network carrier. Something must be wrong at google end... It worked later when i checked after 7 hours
It works fine when I use a bsnl number. It doesn't work only with jio. It would be great if someone can try it and let me know.

ilikered said:
It works fine when I use a bsnl number. It doesn't work only with jio. It would be great if someone can try it and let me know.
Bro, i just removed my airtel number from 2 step verification and added jio.
Got the msg instantly. I think you are facing this issue because of mnp. It might get solved in few days. You should call jio cc and let them know about this issue.

Are you receiving all other messages? I didn't have a problem with it.
If you ever get stuck in such cases it's better to have G-codes with you which you can use.

Ritesh said:
Bro, i just removed my airtel number from 2 step verification and added jio.
Got the msg instantly. I think you are facing this issue because of mnp. It might get solved in few days. You should call jio cc and let them know about this issue.

I did receive the code after mnp till 25th March bro. I'm facing this issue only recently for about 4 days. I did call jio cc, they cared a damn about it. Asked me to check with Google. It was almost an instant reply that they can't do anything since they don't block any SMS like that. It'd be great if anyone who ported their number can check this issue.

Shakti M Raol said:
Bro then may b wrong with Google end you can try voice call option

Voice call works fine. I did check with Google support and they were unable to trace the issue. They just asked me to wait for few days and see if the issue automatically gets resolved. Till then, I was asked to either disable 2sv or use voice call option.

Prathamesh said:
Are you receiving all other messages? I didn't have a problem with it.
If you ever get stuck in such cases it's better to have G-codes with you which you can use.

Yes, I receive everything else fine including bank/card otp. And yes, I had to contact Google for a backup code since I didn't have any to get into my account. I disabled the 2sv for now.

Jio 4G LTE Speed in Delhi

I am using Vodafone 4G right now; dont have Jio sim so far; please let me know jio speed is good in Delhi or not???
should I buy it? ?

RE: Jio 4G LTE Speed in Delhi

And, for this you create thread :wall bro you may ask at General Discussion Section of Jio where you got know about your concern :tup

Back
Top Bottom