General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,195
MysticWind said:
now how to get 2gb perday im already on 303 pack.
This option was available to 149 users only i guess.. or those who had already done 499 recharge. Anyways, you can call cc and try your luck.

Latest update:
Those who have recharged with 303 can recharge before 16th April with 499 to get 2gb per day till 30th June.
Summer surprise will be applicable on highest available recharge in your account.

Ritesh said:
Latest update:
Those who have recharged with 303 can recharge before 16th April with 499 to get 2gb per day till 30th June.
Summer surprise will be applicable on highest available recharge in your account.

Thanks Ritesh bhai for confirmation:tup

I ll recharge with 499 then:ohya

I recharged with Rs 99 and also Rs 499 before march 31st. Do I need to do anything else to get jio summer surprise?

sumitroy said:
I recharged with Rs 99 and also Rs 499 before march 31st. Do I need to do anything else to get jio summer surprise?
No nothing to with it :tup

hike said:
No nothing to with it :tup

Thank you I thought that I need to recharge again between 1st April - 15 April.

I'm facing an issue with jio. I don't receive the verification code on SMS from Google. I have enabled two step verification on my Gmail. This was working fine when I was on Vodafone. After I ported my number, it's not working. Can anyone who enabled two step verification please confirm if it's the same case for other jio numbers too.

ilikered said:
I'm facing an issue with jio. I don't receive the verification code on SMS from Google. I have enabled two step verification on my Gmail. This was working fine when I was on Vodafone. After I ported my number, it's not working. Can anyone who enabled two step verification please confirm if it's the same case for other jio numbers too.
Dose your phone support VoLTE our else use jio4gvoice app

Shakti M Raol said:
Dose your phone support VoLTE our else use jio4gvoice app
S7 edge supports VoLTE.

Back
Top Bottom