General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,480
  • Views: Views 359,816
I’m in a bizarre situation.
Had 3 Airtel numbers (postpaid ₹999), 2 Jio (1 with yearly unlimited calling plan+little data, another one was used only occasionally), 1 BSNL.
After I moved from Jamshedpur to Bokaro, found that BSNL number wasn’t working while I was in office, so ported to Jio. Since I was new in the city, asked office driver to take me to Jio store or umbrella shop. But the dumb took me to a shop where they charged me ₹350 (1M 1.5 GB/day free).
Then I face severe issues with Airtel (which was my primary number). Forget data, not even able to make a call. So I switched to Vi Postpaid (all 3 Airtel+1 Jio). Now I found it to be the worst. It's 10 days but I'm yet to consume even 300 MB from 4 Vi numbers cumulatively. Moreover, Vi Sims are getting off repeatedly. But there's no way to get rid of Vi before 3 months.
Now I made Jio (ported from BSNL) my primary and took Jio Fibre for home (699 plan).

I’m in a bizarre situation.
Had 3 Airtel numbers (postpaid ₹999), 2 Jio (1 with yearly unlimited calling plan+little data, another one was used only occasionally), 1 BSNL.
After I moved from Jamshedpur to Bokaro, found that BSNL number wasn’t working while I was in office, so ported to Jio. Since I was new in the city, asked office driver to take me to Jio store or umbrella shop. But the dumb took me to a shop where they charged me ₹350 (1M 1.5 GB/day free).
Then I face severe issues with Airtel (which was my primary number). Forget data, not even able to make a call. So I switched to Vi Postpaid (all 3 Airtel+1 Jio). Now I found it to be the worst. It's 10 days but I'm yet to consume even 300 MB from 4 Vi numbers cumulatively. Moreover, Vi Sims are getting off repeatedly. But there's no way to get rid of Vi before 3 months.
Now I made Jio (ported from BSNL) my primary and took Jio Fibre for home (699 plan).
That's why it's said jaldi ka kaam shaitan ka hota hai which means work done in hurry result like this. You should have ported 1 sim from Airtel postpaid to Vi prepaid and tested first.
Although now you have Vi postpaid with unlimited calling, activate call forwarding to Jio number. If remaining 3 Vi Postpaid number are with family members get them Jio sim as per requirement and activate call forwarding for them too.
So, in case of any situation they receive call on Vi number they can attend it properly. You can experiment first with your Vi🔄Jio numbers.

That's why it's said jaldi ka kaam shaitan ka hota hai
😩😩
Although now you have Vi postpaid with unlimited calling, activate call forwarding to Jio number. If remaining 3 Vi Postpaid number are with family members get them Jio sim as per requirement and activate call forwarding for them too.
So, in case of any situation they receive call on Vi number they can attend it properly. You can experiment first with your Vi🔄Jio numbers.
2 Airtel >Vi numbers were primary for self & wife.
Now I made Jio primary in both. Will do that call forwarding, a procedure will be helpful.
Rest 2 Vi numbers (previously Jio & Airtel) were mainly used for home hotspot (and e-commerce multiple accounts login). Now since I’ve taken JioFiber, both numbers aren’t required but one of them was also Uninor (some sentimental attachment, so can’t dispose off).

That's why it's said jaldi ka kaam shaitan ka hota hai which means work done in hurry result like this. You should have ported 1 sim from Airtel postpaid to Vi prepaid and tested first.
Stay with Jio forever. Don't expect anything from Airtel/BSNL/Vi in your circle. Absolute trash.

Now since I’ve taken JioFiber, both numbers aren’t required but one of them was also Uninor (some sentimental attachment, so can’t dispose off).
Good to know I am not the only person who can get attached to anything that isn't required at all and will keep it anyway 😂

Can ₹181 plan be used as add-on with unlimited plans like ₹239?

Because it's not an add-on plan so data of ₹181 might be get deducted before the daily data quota given on ₹239. Has anyone tried this?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock