General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,480
  • Views: Views 360,624
Airtel and Vi will remain circle centric operator. In urban areas, Airtel is best. A little far from urban areas, Vi is best in similar circle. I still feel barring VoLTE services, Vi is a lot better than Airtel.
Not here bro. I live in the city and Airtel's data on 4G is barely usable from last few days. And call drops are an issue once a day because they don't have proper network even in the middle of the city.

Airtel and Vi will remain circle centric operator. In urban areas, Airtel is best. A little far from urban areas, Vi is best in similar circle. I still feel barring VoLTE services, Vi is a lot better than Airtel.
Sadly Vi is completely dead in my location and only exclusive for town areas. 😔

Not here bro. I live in the city and Airtel's data on 4G is barely usable from last few days. And call drops are an issue once a day because they don't have proper network even in the middle of the city.
Maybe they are upgrading. I don't know. Airtel is using NSA technology for 5G, so it's putting load on backhaul. So speeds might be less.

Maybe they are upgrading. I don't know. Airtel is using NSA technology for 5G, so it's putting load on backhaul. So speeds might be less.
v1wfupd.jpg

Airtel at my location in Navi Mumbai. Most of the locations I visit it goes past 70-80Mbps even on 2*2MIMO device.

Vi I am not using right now, but it gives 100Mbps throughtout the day and night. It's capped at 100Mbps in Maharashtra circle and 40Mbps capped in Mumbai circle. But earlier it used to be 150Mbps throughout the day. Never seen speeds below 100Mbps. It started capping the speeds, thats why ported to Jio.

Sadly Vi is completely dead in my location and only exclusive for town areas. 😔
All three operators have became more or less equal now. With Jio giving unlimited 5G, load on 4G network has became quiet less as well. So speeds there good as well.

Everybody including kids know that, VoId has been struggling for a very long time. Every one (may be except VoId's promoters' though) want VoId to give a tough fight against their competitors and eventually survive. Even Govt is doing all its best for the same.
It started capping the speeds, thats why ported to Jio.
But when the one and only SUPER supporter of VoId in India, who has had trillion times more confident on VoId over its Promoters, decided to leave VoId for Jio, then it means end of VoId is very near, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock