General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,053
Visited Jio store just yesterday and ported in January. Currently, first recharge amount they are providing is Rs 299 for 2GB per day data for a month and additional Rs 99 for Jio Prime. Both are mandatory. Similarly, port is also technically free and at home but Rs 99 is mandatory regardless of whether you opt for Postpaid or Prepaid sim.

There are some offers only for select regions or special schemes I think which usually create stalls with Jio Umbrella.
Strange in Jaipur they are charging only 249/- in store. Also, those umbrella are very close to JioStore just need to find them.
If you were a Jio customer. If you come back they give you one free month for porting back. This one must be some new offer.
Nothing like that in Jaipur and UP port plan come up with free one month data some cases it's 2GB sometimes it's 1.5GB

Last edited:
Off topic : In my locality a guy is gifting two glass bowl with lid only you have to do is port to Jio. So, technically 1.5GB/day for 28days and gift. Isn't that amazing. I guess Jio must be giving good amount to them otherwise how come he be giving that for free. Or may be Jio is arranging them. Whatever is happening it's good.

Back
Top Bottom