General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,466
  • Views: Views 356,074
For me, the other way around (Jio -> Airtel) took 3 full days because it was intra-circle.

Online order means they will come home and do it for you. At least for Airtel there was no extra charge other than the prepaid plan's cost...
But current sim will keep working in the meantime na before activation of new sim?

The amount of call drops in Jio is insane. I have to switch on/off airplane mode every single time to use it. I even lost signal once which only worked after removing and inserting the sim again. Is there a solution to this?

The amount of call drops in Jio is insane. I have to switch on/off airplane mode every single time to use it. I even lost signal once which only worked after removing and inserting the sim again. Is there a solution to this?
Give a complaint about this to 198.

its true. I have seen it happening on Wifi calling too. Switched off 5G and Wifi Calling for now

Jio forefeit's our plan if we upgrade to postpaid which is why I discourage people from buying long term plans. Atleast honor customer's requirements and convert remaining balance into bill. Also Prime subscription needs to be discontinued. It was supposed to offer some discount. Nowadays there is no such called prime and non prime plan.

Jio forefeit's our plan if we upgrade to postpaid which is why I discourage people from buying long term plans. Atleast honor customer's requirements and convert remaining balance into bill. Also Prime subscription needs to be discontinued. It was supposed to offer some discount. Nowadays there is no such called prime and non prime plan.
Prime is just being used as sim charges. You pay 99 extra for new connection, port, changing connection type...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock