General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,466
  • Views: Views 357,321
Getting offer of additional 23 days and 75 GB extra data...

sVnR0ZS.jpg

How long it takes to port from Airtel to Jio Postpaid? And what's better porting and ordering sim online or through local shop?

How long it takes to port from Airtel to Jio Postpaid? And what's better porting and ordering sim online or through local shop?
Last month, I ported from my 14-year-old Airtel sim to Jio through a local shop and got a free Rs239 pack for 28 days.

It took almost 6 days as I ported on 30th December and was done on 4th Jan. I Also got 5G unlimited trial after 10 days.

Note: It's a JIO prepaid sim experience.

I don't have a 5G handset. I am getting this on ₹119 plan. But calculation really doesn't add up. For 5G recharge must be over ₹239. Here I am getting ₹119 + ₹61 = ₹180.

How long it takes to port from Airtel to Jio Postpaid?
For me, the other way around (Jio -> Airtel) took 3 full days because it was intra-circle.
And what's better porting and ordering sim online or through local shop?
Online order means they will come home and do it for you. At least for Airtel there was no extra charge other than the prepaid plan's cost...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock