Discussion General Cricket Discussions Thread

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,219
  • Views: Views 310,952
Due To Some Bugs And My Mobile Was Hanged, This Message Has Been Posted 4 Time So I Request Any One Of The Moderators To Delete The Messages Which I Have Quoted @Bapun Raz Sir Please Deleted The Messages Which I Have Quoted

Last edited by a moderator:
Due To Some Bugs And My Mobile Was Hanged, This Message Has Been Posted 4 Time So I Request Any One Of The Moderators To Delete The Messages Which I Have Quoted @Bapun Raz Sir Please Deleted The Messages Which I Have Quoted

Brother Instead posting Issue, you can Report that post which having issue.
Quick action will be taken

2ZgltV1.png

:biggrin: :rofl2:

Nope, Australians cares about their own country. They aren't interested in other country's problem. I respect their decision to not offend anyone or ruin the beautiful game by bringing bullsh*t politics.

ICC needs to address their hypocrisy. Sky is airing Black Lives Matter video package. West Indies and England players are taking knees. Meanwhile they had problems with Dhoni's gloves. Why are Blacks Lives Matter even allowed on jerseys? Sports should stay away from politics.
This issue is separate but basically I'm telling they are racists this decision also due to that only .. you may know how Symonds treated by them especially ponting .. Warner , ponting , warne , Maxwell etc...etc... all are racists

Meanwhile the Australian doesn't have sportsman ship you very well know how they treated sachin , dada , sehwag , dravid etc.... Worst team of cricket is none other than Australia

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock