Smart TV platforms/OS discussions thread

Which is the built-in smart TV platform of your TV

• MyHomeScreen (Panasonic)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Latest Mi TVs are coming with Google Tv and Patchwall is provided as an app in these.
Patchwall itself is a UI like Fire OS. It has proper UI with shows and genre along with kids mode.

Any smartTV has IMDB app? Everytime I finish watching a movie, I want to rate it on IMDB.

While Android TV offers a lot more in terms of apps, webOS TVs are also pretty good for someone who doesn’t care about using too many apps or playing Android games on their smart TVs. That said, you should first consider their hardware specifications and prices rather than just the software

This article says that smart TVs will become obsolete. Connecting streaming devices will be the preferred way. It could be true as Apple still provides its tvOS externally via Apple TV box.

This article says that smart TVs will become obsolete. Connecting streaming devices will be the preferred way. It could be true as Apple still provides its tvOS externally via Apple TV box.

No in a market like India. People aren't willing to spent extra. Also it's more convenient.

Telly will give you a free TV if you'll watch non-stop ads

t4LoO8G.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock