Discussion General Cricket Discussions Thread

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,223
  • Views: Views 312,807
2hC6iXh.png

Ricky Ponting :cheers: :tup::hrt:

t20 blast 2020 starting from 27th august and conclude on 3 october.
one t20 league postponed (lankan premire league) another came for clashing with ipl 😂😂

For Me he is not finisher. He is Selfish who want only his name news around

Im not hating Him.. Hating his fans.. They just praising Dhoni. Thinks only because of him we won the World Cup.

Shame those fans

3 Times When India Lost The Match Because Of MS Dhoni's Slow Batting
The same I also can able to tell you on for hating MSD just coz to get some selfish likes & attention isn't it ?? If anyone have tongue can talk any venom words but that doesn't mean to discourage his records .. People are thinking God of Cricket is Sachin but at the same time he have speculation comment he won't play for team winning only for his own records and also they giving N number match results as proof .. So selfish & stomach burning phobia people all around the world to make these kind of allegations on world class players they won't be happy at anything neither people arround them just to make lame attention nothing more 😎👍
If it is happening then it Insult to Legends like Dravid, Laxman, Sehwag, Yuvi, Bajji and Zaheer.

Im against this.
if it's a concern the above legends will raise a concern instead of attention seeking people except this u can't do anything if they conduct a farewell match or not its nothing relate or sense you 🙂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock