Discussion General Badminton Discussions, News & Updates

Satwik and chirag lost against Chinese world no 1 pair

What a comeback by Chinese player
Lost 1st set 21-9
2nd set 18-21
3rd set one time indian pair lead 4 points but
Untimely 17-21

Again a final for Chirag and Satwik in Indian open Badminton 2024 WoW. The consistency in badminton defeats is alarming with no Indians in finals of the home event other than chirag and satwik. Prannoy was easily defeated in semi-finals and complained regarding schedules. The fitness had to be increased and I think Indian players had to consistently improved their fitness and ready for back to back schedules to play top finals. I want to relive those days where we could see 4-5 Indian's in all of badminton events. Now the chinese came roaring 4 finals in Indian open 2024. With Olympics round the corner we would like to see more Indian players competing for the medals.

Again a final for Chirag and Satwik in Indian open Badminton 2024 WoW. The consistency in badminton defeats is alarming with no Indians in finals of the home event other than chirag and satwik. Prannoy was easily defeated in semi-finals and complained regarding schedules. The fitness had to be increased and I think Indian players had to consistently improved their fitness and ready for back to back schedules to play top finals. I want to relive those days where we could see 4-5 Indian's in all of badminton events. Now the chinese came roaring 4 finals in Indian open 2024. With Olympics round the corner we would like to see more Indian players competing for the medals.
And pronoy knocking knockout everytime recently
But concerning is lakshaya sen down form

Again close but yet so far for satwik and chirag settled for silver

zqvKq1G.jpg

Ashmita Chaliha had entered the semi finals today in Thailand Super 300 tournament beating the Indonesian opponent in a hard fought match. In other matches Treesa jolly and Gayatri Gopichand lost their hard fought match against their double opponents 23-21 in final set .Mithun Manjunath too lost his match . The matches are available live on You Tube.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock