General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,984
  • Views Views: Views 166,265
bQ89UWO.jpg

I have a query. What's the logic behind the rule that "You can't share other's social media id here.". I mean i get it if i share something for harassment. But like in case of general information, then where is the problem? Ex- Person A asked Disney Hotstar about something. Hotstar replied. I posted that Tweet's link here. Now here i have seen some member censoring the id of the person who asked it. I personally don't find any logic behind it. You can always search disney's reply section and find that account. It takes less than 2 minutes. Or even sharing your own id. What's the logic behind this rule? 😅 (Not asking about rule like you can't ask for others SM account.) Will be great if any mod can clarify. 🙏

I find it very futile and waste of time to censor those ids. If i have to share anything, then i need to take ss. Then download some photo edit app. Then edit. Then post. That's a lot of hassle and time consuming. It will discourage me to post any such general information. Like official news from verified ids.

ItsMe Bhai. It's normal on any site of the Internet. Just check most reddit post with screenshots taken from facebook and twitter. They censor the tags of the users. It was there to prevent harrasment and unwanted attention. But who are here to determine whether the post is harrassing or not. So every post is censored with tags of users hidden.

Back
Top Bottom