General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,807
  • Views: Views 145,358
Kohli reveals he suffered depression; bats for professionals to deal with mental health issues

This is not limited to cricket. We need to speak about mental health. We gotta have something like Mental Health Awareness week. Celebrities, Influencers and even politicians needs to come out and speak out about it. Perception of mental health is very poor in this country. Even educated people refers to one as mental and psycho when speaking about such sensitive topics.
Well said. Him accepting it will help a lot of us regular folks who have had such experience in the past. Even these days i see some popular youtubers claiming depression is just used as an excuse to fool others and to be lazy and not do anything in life. I just wish such ppl actually knew what actual depression felt like and not blabber that way. Also there are some id*ots who think being depressed is fashionable or can be used to con people. Shame on those who belong to both categories.

This post is just a friendly reminder that this thread should be used for basic chit-chats only and all questions/information should go into their dedicated discussion thread or separate thread if no dedicated thread exist, have to say this since members have started using this thread for constructive discussions rather than making their own threads.

As the first post says:
We shall use this thread to connect with the rest of the community members. This is only to discuss basic stuff. Please use appropriate sections to discuss anything specific.

We will be going ahead and splitting posts into separate threads if members continue to post useful queries, information etc. here. :)

Source

It's interesting to know that Reliance Industries actually has the Asia's largest mango orchard. They set this up in the wastelands of Jamnagar to tackle pollution coming from their refinery. I can't see why other companies do same. You have so much money. Why not give it back to mother nature?

Last Sunday seen UPPENA, I can proudly say its going to Cult Classic Movie,

Wow what a Movie yaar.

Im gone movie only for Vijay Sethupati, but impress with all the Cast like new comers Vaishnav and Kriti and Director Buchi Babu.

What Screenplay yaar Full FIDAA. Songs an BGM was top class.

Rs. 20 Coin
mftzq7L.jpg

pe7LYPD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock