General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,863
  • Views: Views 150,228
happy basant panchami and saraswati pujo to all
2Vvq5TV.jpg

Yup 90% of download now buttons are as throwing options 😂😛 .. one of friend in college time some pirated sites he pressed a download song button Trojan virus downloaded in his Redmi device after that it's continuesly restarting after service also no use so he simply throw the device in dustbin 5K cost of that Mobile at that time it's a huge amount for mobile in our classroom he's a 1st one to get the android mobile that time 😒😒 .. now he using apple iphone 😛

After that incident only i was ditched pirated sites for songs download 🙂
I thought phones were immune to trojans ans virus.

Kohli reveals he suffered depression; bats for professionals to deal with mental health issues

This is not limited to cricket. We need to speak about mental health. We gotta have something like Mental Health Awareness week. Celebrities, Influencers and even politicians needs to come out and speak out about it. Perception of mental health is very poor in this country. Even educated people refers to one as mental and psycho when speaking about such sensitive topics.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock