General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,858
  • Views: Views 149,367
I disagree with you. We need more big amount coins. I prefer keeping coins and debit card over notes nowadays as it's easier to sanitize. These new notes are very bad to wash.
Well in such times it may seem that way but making coins costs more than paper currency. So it's your extra money being spent on making each of those coins.

Average cost of the production of Re 1 currency coin is Rs 1.11. The cost of manufacturing Rs 2 coins comes at around Rs 1.28 per unit; Rs 5 coins at Rs 3.69 per unit; Rs 10 per unit at Rs 5.54.
c6po1LL.png

Govt spends Rs 1.11 to mint a Re 1 coin
How much does it cost to print Indian currency notes

Today trending on WhatsApp & I lost to my friend now sharing here

Everyone is getting this wrong.

An ex policeman lost his house 🏡, his car 🚗 and his girlfriend 🙆.

What did he lose first?

Today trending on WhatsApp & I lost to my friend now sharing here

Everyone is getting this wrong.

An ex policeman lost his house 🏡, his car 🚗 and his girlfriend 🙆.

What did he lose first?
His married life. As his wife found out about the affair. Took his car and house in divorce. Also his girlfriend found out about his wife. They became good friends married each other. Now they live in his house? Now he is a homeless man without a car.

1st he lost his police job

Wrong
If not, he lost his house first and then his gf ran away with his car...

Right
His married life. As his wife found out about the affair. Took his car and house in divorce. Also his girlfriend found out about his wife. They became good friends married each other. Now they live in his house? Now he is a homeless man without a car.

Funny but wrong

Answer

😂😂
*The answer is,
His house* ...don't overthink or over analyse it. We don't know if he retired or got a new job. The operative word there is lost and question was very simple. This is the problem with intelligent people always wanting smart answers 😎😎

Now you, update your status😂.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock