General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,986
  • Views Views: Views 166,470
It's Kishore Kumar. Whole song is done by him. It's a song from the movie Julie 1975.
He is my fav singer of all time bro, I know 80% of his songs buddy. You written KM hence asked you, If KK written by you, im not going ask you ;)

Source

Mein Pal do pal ka shayer hun...🎶. relatable. Used to hate old songs while i was kid. Now think they are better than many songs of current time.
This happens to me with religious song. Man I use to hate going to kirtans and pujas. Prasad is the only thing that encouraged me to go into religious events. Nowadays during evening walks I just stand infront of houses when some kirtan is going on. It just bring peace within me. Not only that my maternal family are priest. We even have a temple at home. Whenever there is annual puja or any other small or big events. I make sure to not miss it and contribute as much as I can. Age makes us love things we didn't like during our childhood. You can notice this most with smell.

It's so hilarious to read about parents being addicted to phones on Reddit. Every other day one or other thread pops up. Is this an actually thing or just trolling?

Back
Top Bottom