General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,986
  • Views Views: Views 166,473
I will try reaching out to him using his registered forum email ID and hopefully, he still logins to that email and responds to my email back. It's always good to have such friendly and knowledgeable members around the community. :)

By the way, this refreshed my memory - we have worked together as a team at DDF. He used to be a SMOD in the community and managed the moderation related stuff greatly. :ok2:
Hopefully he responds to ur mail bro .. after Vicky here Saj is my younger brother too he's also same like Vicky in terms of helping , friendliness & watching cartoon 😔😔
I don't know why most of my younger brother's was went off suddenly 😢😢

Best part about all this. Knowing team members also respecting rules here. I always thought there was some sort of WhatsApp or Telegram group where you guys interacted with each other. It's surprising to know that you guys contact each other via registered mails.

IcZ1tlU.jpg

I take it back.
don't take back idea about conservation and people development even if 10 million people manage to motivate 5 more people and try their best for environment conservation and sustainable development - govt would also start listening to demands and support for conservation & developments of people with more efforts . p.s it would take longer time . example even in interstellar movie they still had to work on tech living in earth itself otherwise- wall- e or astro boy like future would be there if no efforts taken - we need development side by side conservation is equally important horseshoe crab they are important from medical research and vaccine development they exist from 300 million years without evolving .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom