General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,986
  • Views Views: Views 166,473
You could have posted the offtopic on this general chat thread bro. The forum construction thread is not meant for such discussions.

About your question: Are you referring to the user @Saj 007? :unsure:
Yes Bapun da...Saj 007. Sorry got confused on which site /thread was on,such times we live in.
Apologies.

Last edited:
Does Reddit work here? I mean like if i share a Twitter post link here, then it show up here. Same with YouTube. Same way Reddit post show up here?
Edit- @iDJ bro cleared it. 🙏

Last edited:
Personally i miss him very much 😒😒 .. with blessings of the God hope he well settled in his life & living happily his life 😎

Yes Bapun da...Saj 007. Sorry got confused on which site /thread was on,such times we live in.
Apologies.

I will try reaching out to him using his registered forum email ID and hopefully, he still logins to that email and responds to my email back. It's always good to have such friendly and knowledgeable members around the community. :)

By the way, this refreshed my memory - we have worked together as a team at DDF. He used to be a SMOD in the community and managed the moderation related stuff greatly. :ok2:

By the way, this refreshed my memory - we have worked together as a team at DDF. He used to be a SMOD in the community and managed the moderation related stuff greatly. :ok2:
Yes, he is done Super job as SMOD (maximum time available to moderate). I remember (guess) some personal work he quit the job of SMOD. He is good friend mine to.

Back
Top Bottom