General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,869
  • Views: Views 152,628
If you had made any New Year's resolution today and you failed at it already. Don't be discouraged. Remember tomorrow is a start of a fresh week. You can continue with your new years resolutions. Always give yourself a chance for a do over.

I just can't believe it's 2022. It's like the World hasn't moved since 2020. It's same old, same old. We take one step ahead. COVID pushes us back by two steps. Only visual changes I see is in the boom in the real estate market post the lockdowns.

I just can't believe it's 2022. It's like the World hasn't moved since 2020. It's same old, same old. We take one step ahead. COVID pushes us back by two steps. Only visual changes I see is in the boom in the real estate market post the lockdowns.
exactly GIF

7 years back the day i signed up to start my forum life in DDF now I'm stepping into 8th year in this forum .. All these years i have learned immense knowledge about technology here for that my heartiest thanks to @Bapun Raz bro , Team Members & My fellow members 😎👍🤝

Thanks for Reading .. Good Night too 🙂

Congrats Sai Laxman bro..when im searching for new DTH connections I found this forum and in that you and shawl bro names always seen by me..you are contributed maximum your knowledge here..keep that..all the best buddy.

7 years back the day i signed up to start my forum life in DDF now I'm stepping into 8th year in this forum .. All these years i have learned immense knowledge about technology here for that my heartiest thanks to @Bapun Raz bro , Team Members & My fellow members 😎👍🤝

Thanks for Reading .. Good Night too 🙂
There are many more years to come bro . All the very best for your future 😘. Keep Spreading Love and Knowledge :smile2::kiss2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock