General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,876
  • Views: Views 154,985
My Samsung Galaxy A5's battery is draining faster these days, it's back glass is also cracked & it's hanging too.
So, I'm DMing you my address. Hope you'll not have any issue?🙂
I understand if these words/troll post comes from a new member doesn't know anything about me .. but i felt very bad these words comes from you as you know very well about me and you got help from my side ..

Many members In DDF OTF got help from my side whatever I can do for those without any expectations infact due to that my job itself in question mark one time

New members gave laughing reaction to ur post but they doesn't know all about these

Whatever good things we done to this world but that doesn't get change unfortunately

Last edited:
I understand if these words/troll post comes from a new member doesn't know anything about me .. but i felt very bad these words comes from you as you know very well about me and you got help from my side ..
I don't think the above lines were said by @Choco7905 bro in a bad taste. The 'issue' term was not referring to your nature here from what I understood.

What I think he meant to say was, "Hope you don't mind?"

Sometimes we want to say something and the other person get something else due to virtual chat and our English skills (Happens with me also). When we communicate in real world, this usually doesn't not happen.

Just shared what kind of feeling I got from his post to avoid any conflicts. It doesn't look like he trolled you. Being Indians, our communication skills in English might not be the same as foreign people. So that can be a factor here. :)

Woah! I didn't knew there was time for ghost. Today I can finally scare my neighbours by singing this at 3 am.
Source
Good to see Lean VB 🤣😝 .. meanwhile doctor character is in king role that is Akshay but here she's husband character as king 🤔🤔

Which year this movie released ??

Good to see Lean VB 🤣😝 .. meanwhile doctor character is in king role that is Akshay but here she's husband character as king 🤔🤔

Which year this movie released ??
No, it's the poet here

Movie released in 2007. First movie I felt outside of a theatre. Guess how? I went for Durga Puja shopping. People were screaming watching this. 😂

I don't know what scream them in this movie 🤣😝

What these people will do while watching Evil dead , nun , the omen etc..etc... 🤣😝
Me neither. I found it funny over scary. I was hesitant on watching because of the scream. You are talking about The Nun, The Omen etc. Make them watch the Doom Paan ad before the movie. It will scare them to hell.

I wasn't trolling OR making fun of yours. I said that on a lighter note.
I don't think the above lines were said by @Choco7905 bro in a bad taste. The 'issue' term was not referring to your nature here from what I understood.

What I think he meant to say was, "Hope you don't mind?"
Yes, exactly.
Sometimes we want to say something and the other person get something else due to virtual chat and our English skills (Happens with me also). When we communicate in real world, this usually doesn't not happen.
This is the reason I don't chat with anyone & prefer calls over texts. This has happened with me many times, I want to say something else but either the sentence has multiple meanings OR the person takes it in other way as he/she doesn't know in what sense I'm saying that. It happens even if I write in hindi because I face difficulty in expressing myself virtually.
This has happened between me & @Sai Jai earlier too, that time Siva bro cleared the misunderstanding & this time you. So, thanks for clarifying.😊🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock