General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,864
  • Views: Views 150,941
Congratulations @Sai Jai bro. And also thanks for having my back at worst of times.

I would like to thank everyone in the forum for 2021 and for always being forgiving. When I go back seeing my old post from past 3 years since I joined. I can see how moody I was and how awfully and rudely I have treated others. I want to apologise for the behaviour of the past. I have got my maturity while I grew along with the forum. Earlier I use to live in my old fantasy world. I got to have a realistic views into the world. I feel proud to say that I use to come here for users. Nowadays I come here to learn something new. Just today I learnt about Madrid Protocol.

By the way, I didn’t notice your new username until now. Were you @Sparker0i bro?
If you find an username newly updated, just click on it to open the username card and view the previous username.

The previous usernames dropdown automatically disappears after sometime.

The answer to your question:

lC9VihY.png

If you find an username newly updated, just click on it to open the username card and view the previous username.

The previous usernames dropdown automatically disappears after sometime.

The answer to your question:
Yup I did the same way while watched that username 1st time 😎

Who knew that people in 2021 would be going at book fairs to just take selfies? :damn:
This is India bro , Where people are ready to take selfies even on a railway track after knowing that a train is going to pass by .This is known as Suicidal Selfie 😵

Last edited:
Has it ever Happened with anyone of you that during childhood, Someone told you a horror story/ U saw a haunting show and during midnight , u wanted to go to Pee but suddenly u started to remember those things and the tanker leaked (😶) ??? .
Happened to me last night. I was singing Ami Je Tumar at 3 am to scare my neighbour. They didn't got scared. But they did got the revenge back my singing the same at 3 pm. Trust me bro. Ghost are more active during daytime than night. At night they are busy binge watching web series from complimentary free Internet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock