General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,864
  • Views: Views 151,012
Welcome bro 🙂

How are you now buddy it's quite long days we have in conversation pandemic give chance to me roaming in DDF & here have conversation with my brother's 🙂
All good bro. Nice to see you juggling time between DDF and OTF. I'm doing the same but kind of spending more time in OTF, with a slight more inclination towards Telecom as of now. Hope to see you often here too.

To you and all other bros: Take Care and Stay Safe.

@DJ Roy bro, source links look nice at bottom not in the first line. Mentioning here since most of your new threads have source link as first para first line.

@DJ Roy bro, source links look nice at bottom not in the first line. Mentioning here since most of your new threads have source link as first para first line.
Didn't want two same headlines. Hence putting it on top.

I am feeling very lonely man. It's been more than a month since any of my friends or relatives have invited me to any birthday or wedding. I am not really a big fan of social gathering. But still appreciated being invited. 😞

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock