General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,865
  • Views: Views 151,971
I am in a real 13 Reasons Why type situation. I am not gonna get into detail. Daytime I can cope with fine. Nighttime is terrifying. It's not just scare of spirits. It's the thoughts of how it could be preventive disturbes and disguist me. Any help to cope with this is appreciated, friends.

Been noticing from many days, the threads asking for recommendations for Smartphones, TVs, etc are basically useless/pointless.

There are mainly two types of people:

1) People who have already decided beforehand what they want to buy, and are just looking for validation/affirmation from other people about their decision.

2) People who don't know what to buy. So forum members recommend a few products. But at the end, they end up buying something totally different and not even near what everyone recommended. 😆

90% of posts belong to these two categories. In both the cases, people's opinion doesn't really matter. Only 10% maybe buy what they are recommended. So I feel it's a waste of time as well as energy.

Sorry for the rant! 🙏🏻

Been noticing from many days, the threads asking for recommendations for Smartphones, TVs, etc are basically useless/pointless.

There are mainly two types of people:

1) People who have already decided beforehand what they want to buy, and are just looking for validation/affirmation from other people about their decision.

2) People who don't know what to buy. So forum members recommend a few products. But at the end, they end up buying something totally different and not even near what everyone recommended. 😆

90% of posts belong to these two categories. In both the cases, people's opinion doesn't really matter. Only 10% maybe buy what they are recommended. So I feel it's a waste of time as well as energy.

Sorry for the rant! 🙏🏻
No matter how delicious the biryani is. You just can't sell Badshah masala to Honey Singh fans.

Moon
First red circle below moon is jupiter
2nd red circle is Venus

KI5izJf.jpg

Little rant about Boat.
One thing that discourages from buying Boat products nowadays is after sales service which went downhill since they became famous. Earlier they use to pick up and replace products which were under warranty period using their courier partner. Nowadays bots gives you address and phone numbers of service centres that are no longer even affiliated to them. Boat still might be rebranded Chinese products. But they are atleast offering us good quality products. Those non branded Chinese headphones barely lasted 2-3 months. Here I am still using a basshead which is 5 years old that cost me just ₹499 from Myntra. Too low price for a quality product back than.
Meanwhile which is the best alternative to Boat? I see lots of companies nowadays like Mivi, Noise, WeCool, Truke, FireBoltt, Boult. Which among these are a good trusted brand?

Meanwhile which is the best alternative to Boat? I see lots of companies nowadays like Mivi, Noise, WeCool, Truke, FireBoltt, Boult. Which among these are a good trusted brand?
Go for Oppo products if you care about sound quality. realme and Dizo can also be considered as a secondary option, since both are basically from the same parent company.
All the remaining brands provide more or less the same experience. But avoid Mivi at all costs. They provide the worst sound as well as build quality.

Go for Oppo products if you care about sound quality. realme and Dizo can also be considered as a secondary option, since both are basically from the same parent company.
All the remaining brands provide more or less the same experience. But avoid Mivi at all costs. They provide the worst sound as well as build quality.
Yes, Realme is what everyone recommended me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock